Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Mould. By Kaleb

I crept into the kitchen and opened the big cupboard door. The handle was so high because it was not designed for me.  I reached in and grabbed a bag. I took one look at the green tinge on the contents and noticed something was wrong. I'll have to use my special tools for this job.
First I'll need to activate them. I tapped the side of my nose to turn on the mould detecter. I held each piece of hazardous waste to the mould detecter and smelt them. No, all these are safe. All except this one. Wait this one is mouldy too and this one. Oh no, the mould is spreading fast. Now the whole lot is mouldy. I ran over to the bin as fast as I could. I put the whole loaf of bread in the bin.
My equipment must be faulty. I'll have to see the Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment